We have some exciting news to share with you today! The very lovely +Emily Rachael, from the Forever Tempted blog, nominated us for a Liebster Award! Basically, it is an award for up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. We've only been blogging for one month now and it has been a great experience so we are so happy for the nom from +Emily Rachael !
Okay, so let's lay out the rules:
1. Each nominee should answer the 11 questions by the tagger.
2. Choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to pass the award to and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go to their page and tell them about their nomination.
5. No tag backs!
Since there are two of us that collaborate on this blog, we will be answering the questions on one post...But we will be sure to specify whose answer it is! So lets get started!
1. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Amelia: Australia! I've been dreaming of going there since I was a little kid.
Stephanie: I would love to go to Venezuela!
2. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? Did you like it?
Amelia: The last movie I saw was Fast and Furious 6 and I loved it. Those movies are my guilty pleasure. Obsessed!
Stephanie:Haha, my answer is the same. We went to see it together, and yes she is obsessed.
3. What's your favourite song at the moment?
Amelia & Stephanie: We are both really loving a song by Inna called "More than Friends" . It's awesome and very catchy. Perfect for this summer...Check it out on YouTube.
4. Have you ever met any celebrities? Who? If not, who would you most want to meet?
Amelia: I've met some Greek Singers but other than them I haven't met any celebrities. I would love to meet Johnny Depp.
Stephanie: I've met George Nozuka and I would absolutely love to meet Jennifer Lopez.
5. What is your biggest fear?
Amelia: I am deathly afraid of spiders. Like no joke, its pretty bad and sometimes embarrassing.
Stephanie: I hate balloons.
6. What was the last book you read? Did you enjoy it?
Amelia: The last book I read was Dr. Perricone's Forever Young and I liked it a lot. I find books like that so interesting. But I'm now reading Dan Brown's Inferno and I like his books too.
Stephanie: I read P.S. I love you last and I loved it and the movie too.
7. What is your favourite beauty / skincare brand?
Amelia: I love a few of them, but at the moment I am in love with Josie Maran products. They are definitely luxurious.
Stephanie: A staple in my beauty regimen is Ponds lotions, moisturizers and towelettes, so they would be my fave.
8. What is you favourite board game? Why?
Amelia: I love Taboo because I'm pretty good at it :)
Stephanie: My favorite would be Pictionary, I can't draw so it makes it even funnier.
9. Can you speak a second language? If not, what language would you most like to learn?
Amelia: I can speak Greek and French really well. I took some spanish classes but I'm not fluent, so I'd like to learn that better.
Stephanie: I can speak Greek and French also, and I would like to learn Spanish.
10. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Amelia: I would max out my credit card at Barney's in New York.
Stephanie: At the Coach store. I really love their stuff.
11. What is the one thing you are most proud of?
Amelia: I am proud of my travels, they've definitely shaped the person I am today.
Stephanie: I am very proud of being an aunt to my nephews! I love them so much!
And there you have them. The answers to the questions +Emily Rachael asked us!
We would like to tag these fellow bloggers:
5. Miss Dalisay at http://beautyonrehab.blogspot.com
7. HollyBean at http://h-c-beauty.blogspot.co.uk
8. Rebecca Jane at http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com
9. EllieMae at http://elliemae636.blogspot.co.uk
Now for our own questions:
1. Which do you prefer: Blonde, Brunette or Redhead?
2. Where would you live: New York or Los Angeles?
3. If you were stranded on a desert island for 6 months, what 3 items would you choose to take with you and why?
4. What is one thing you would like to change about yourself?
5. If your life would be made into a movie who would be cast to play you? Would it be a romantic comedy, suspense, fantasy,...?
6. If you could only eat the same meal over and over for a month, what would it be?
7. Collin Farrell or Brad Pitt?
8. What is your favorite feature/part of your body?
9. Do you have a nickname? Do you like it?
10. Do you have a 'sweet tooth' or a 'salt tooth'?
11. Are you a morning person? Or a nighttime person?
We really enjoyed answering these questions and are excited to learn more about some other bloggers! Do not forget to tag us in your post so we can see it !
Until next time...